The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go. We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
Major responsibilities & job requirements include:
- 2-7 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and Testing of Web and Mobile Apps.
- Strong database (MySQL) and programming (PHP, Android, iOS) skills
- Participate in all aspects of SDLC to advocate quality
- Write test cases based on business requirements, use cases, technical requirements and design documents
- Advance level Review, Audit and Testing of Software
- Perform black box and white box testing and help coordinate the quality assurance process by tracking defects, managing release processes and creating scripted regression tests
- Execute test cases, SPI activities and SQA process improvement
- Capable of performing quick triage but also able to “deep-dive” technically when diagnosing problems, and communicate severity and impact.
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving exceptional quality.
- Lead continuous automation and process improvements to provide improved quality assurance and reduction in testing cycle time.
- Team management and project management
- SQA Lifecycle implementation for the projects
- Test analysis case design
- Report test results to management team
- Analyze customer XML documents to identify/rule-out software defects
Powered by JazzHR