- Design, configuration, integration and implementation of process control solutions for various industries.
- Develop P&IDs and loop descriptions for various plants, processes, and/or equipment.
- Develop User Requirement Specifications.
- Develop software and hardware design specifications.
- Design, write, implement, test and document PLC, DCS and HMI software.
- Develop control system validation/testing protocols.
- Specify and purchase process instrumentation.
- Specify and purchase PLCs, DCSs, drives, and other electrical components and equipment.
- Develop electrical and control panel schematics.
- Develop scope of supply documents.
- Assist with estimates of man-hours required to complete projects.
- Manage automation projects as assigned.
- Monitor progress of projects.
- Install, test, and start-up control systems on-site.
- Train operators and engineers on control systems.
- B.E (Electrical/Electronics/ Mechatronics) from a recognized institute.
- Minimum of 7 – 8 years of practical experience working as Automation Engineer/Lead Engineer delivering to Process Control System requirements.
- Additionally, at least 2 -3 years of experience in a supervisory role with direct reports
- Experience of implementing automation/electrical solutions and writing software code
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Experience in supervising field installations for containment, cabling, process instruments will be considered an added advantage
- Detail oriented and meticulous work ethic
- Organized and efficient
- Works well under pressure
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A proclivity for catching an error and enacting appropriate changes
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Good time management
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you