Star Marketing Pvt Ltd now seeks to hire a Full-Time Back-End Developer. We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer is responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
Minimum of 3 years' experience in back-end development.
1. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic·
2. Building reusable code and libraries for future use·
3. Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability·
4. Implementation of security and data protection·
5. Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
1. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments·
2. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system·
3. Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support the load changes·
4. Data migration, transformation, and scripting·
5. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes·
6. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests·
7. Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language, depending on the specific case, a developer should have the knowledge of one or more of PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, .NET, NodeJS etc.
8. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
9. Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles.
Job Rewards and Benefits
Health Insurance Incentive Bonus Leaves Medical Provident Fund