The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go.
We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
Role and Responsibilities
Being a key part of SOC Team, Network Security Engineer responsibility is monitoring of the Network Security Solutions and conduct PENTESTs. The selected candidate will be tasked to implement, manage, monitor Network Security Solutions based on the Entertainer’s Best Practice guideline, Coordinate with Systems Administrators, Development, SOC Team, and monitor all Cloud and On-Premise Infrastructure and ensure proper monitoring of cyber security.
- Monitoring, Configuration, Maintenance of Security Systems.
- Monitor the Security and action on the issues raised by SOC Team working in shifts.
- Coordinate with related department and resolve all security Tickets.
- Monitor all Dashboards and metrics and develop ways to improve infrastructure monitoring.
- Install, configure and maintain all security and monitoring packages/software.
- Improve, maintains and monitors network security by performing security reviews on the network
- Troubleshoots complex issues in network systems to identify root cause and debug malfunctions in network communications.
- Implements preventive measures to enhance network consistency, measurability, availability and security.
- Security Assessment for all software deployments.
- Investigates, recommends and installs new technology enhancements and applies technical knowledge to enhance network availability and recovery form incidents.
- Implements data and network security through firewalls, UTM, IPS/IDS, ACS and VPN technologies.
- Internal Infrastructure Security Assessment and reviews for Servers, Network, Firewalls
- PENTESTs for Web and Mobile Apps
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members regarding best practices in Security and Monitoring.
- Setup, Maintain and Monitor all Automated Alerts
- Documentation for all related.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science/ Telecommunication or relevant.
Preferred Experience & Skills
1-9 years of experience and following are the desired skills.
- Strong Knowledge of Linux
- Strong knowledge of Python, Php based web applications & APIs.
- Proven experience of use of different PENTEST Tools
- Strong domain knowledge of common vulnerabilities like Buffer overflows, SQL Injection, Cross-site scripting, CSRF, Denial of service, Error handling, Poor or non-existent session IDs, Cookie hijacking, Command injection, Brute Force attack, Weak authentication, Trojans and Backdoors.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services will be a plus
- Experience in Microsoft Azure Cloud will be a plus
- Cloudflare, Firewalls, AWS Cloudtrail, Guard-Duty, VPC Flow Logs
- Opensource Security & PenTest Tools
Basic Knowledge of:
- Apache, Gunicron, Ngnix
- MySQL, Perconna, Mongo
- Redis, Celery, Elasticsearch
- AWS S3, Cloudfront, EC2, RDS, Aurora
AWS Certified Security – Specialty
Powered by JazzHR