Tekrevol is a leading mobile app development company dedicated to providing businesses with reliable technological solutions. We have helped countless entrepreneurs achieve their goals and drive results by creating top rated mobile apps and websites.
As a global company, our aim isn’t just to create digital solutions but to help businesses achieve sustainable growth and scalability. Our teams and networks stretch across the United States, and have extended its reach to Ukraine & the Middle East.
Shift Timings: Night - 7pm-4am
- Monitor/audit each assigned associate in accordance with Everise and client requirements
- Work with supervisors and management to ensure that all associates are meeting quality standards
- Provide training as needed to both new hires and experienced associates
- Attend and contribute to both internal and client calibration sessions
- Remain knowledgeable on project information by keeping training manual and memos updated, and taking calls on assigned engagement(s)
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by management of the company
- At least 1 year customer service and/or sales experience, preferably in a call center environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Word and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Exceptional motivational and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
- Flexible Schedule
- Dependability regarding completion of assignments and attendance
If you’ve got the skills to succeed and the motivation to make it happen, we look forward to hearing from you.
Powered by JazzHR