The Accountant is responsible for the preparation and maintenance of any or all of the following: ledgers and preparation of journal entries; local and foreign AP etc.
- Process and Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, invoices, statements, etc.
- Booking and payment of expense claim etc.
- Paying vendors by scheduling.
- Dealing with banking matters i.e. LC opening etc.
- Reconciliation of suppliers.
- Monthly Closing of AP.
- Preparing reports as assigned by supervisor.
- Continuing to improve the payment process.
- Liaison with external auditors and providing required information
- Responsible for the financial reporting, maintenance, account reconciliation and analysis of the general ledger and books of original entry, and the maintenance and documentation of internal accounting controls. Includes month-end closing accounting activities.
- Analyze financial reports and records, making studies or recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves and expenditures.
- Coordinate accounting matters with other departments, locations and divisions.
- Utilize computer to input, retrieve or display accounting information.
- Assist with the preparation of month end, year-end closings. Assist in the preparation of working papers for audits.
- Any other task assigned by supervisor.
- MBA (Finance) or similar.
- 3-5 years related experience.
- Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of accounting to include general ledger experience.
- Good math and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles is essential.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Oracle experience will be advantage.
- Experience of handing import/foreign payment
Avery Dennison is an equal employment opportunity provider
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you