The incumbent will be responsible to work closely with sales and marketing teams, major job duties include:
- Undertaking first/second level of web research to generate leads of prospective clients
- Developing and maintaining the prospect database
- Market research and testing in new and growing markets
- Lead generating campaigns via telephone and email
- Demonstration and consultation meeting booking campaigns
- Assisting the sales team to progress the sales cycle
- Producing reports to show productivity
- E-mail marketing campaigns
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Intermediate/A Levels preferred
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in the same industry
- Experience in using a CRM system to log calls, build contacts and record information
- Good communication skills
- Good English language skills both written and spoken
- Should have the zeal to learn new things/technology and ability to hold a conversation and connect with people.
- Person should be ambitious, self-motivated and career-oriented.
- Person should be goal-oriented and willing to take responsibilities in all aspects of the job profile.
Powered by JazzHR
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you