Scope of Work
The consultant will work towards transitioning the technical capacity to governments to be appointed Director CW&S Karachi on sustainable basis and shall focus on following :
1. Assist CW&S Karachi in their daily warehouse operations i.e. receiving, warehousing, and distribution by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program & operational policies and procedures.
2. Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations.
7. keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate.
Required qualification & experience :
1. Minimum 10 years of proven work experience in warehouse management, preferably in contraceptive commodities.
2. Expertise in warehousing procedures and best practices
3. Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
4. Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
5. Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
6. Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
7. Strong decision making and problem solving skills
8. Master degree in social sciences / supply chain management
Period of Performance : 4 months LOE : 60 days