We are looking for Sales Professionals from a Software Testing or IT services sales background, who will be responsible for driving sales of Software Testing/QA services. The ideal candidates will promote VentureDive in the market and will build relationships with clients and partners promoting VentureDive brand and offerings. Candidates will be expected to hit revenue targets through proactive sales.
Founded in 2012 by veteran technology entrepreneurs from MIT and Stanford, VentureDive is the fastest growing technology company in the region that develops and invests in products and solutions that simplify and improve lives of people world-wide. We aspire to create a technology organization and an entrepreneurial ecosystem in the region that are recognized as second to none in the world.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business for QA/Testing services
- Sell Testing Services deals to blue chip organizations.
- Lead CIO/IT director/ QA director level business meetings in blue chip organizations.
- Develop and manage a full sales lifecycle from lead generation, proposal presentation to closing clients and further farming the account.
- Represent the company at relevant industry conferences and events.
- Continuous improvement of customer relationship management.
- 4 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Excellent understanding of IT services business in USA and Europe regions with existing client relationships.
- Experience of using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Bark and other lead generation tools.
- High level understanding of end to end QA/Testing
- Prior experience of working in offshore outsourcing preferred
- Knowledge of latest trends in the software testing including automation tools, performance, security testing and RPA
- Experience of selling Application Development and Maintenance in the past would be an added advantage
What we look for beyond required skills
In order to thrive at VentureDive, you
…are intellectually smart and curious
…have the passion for and take pride in your work
…deeply believe in VentureDive’s mission, vision, and values
…have a no-frills attitude
…are a collaborative team player
…are ethical and honest
Are you ready to put your ideas into products and solutions that will be used by millions?
You will find VentureDive to be a quick pace, high standards, fun and a rewarding place to work at. Not only will your work reach millions of users world-wide, you will also be rewarded with competitive salaries and benefits. If you think you have what it takes to be a VenDian, come join us ... we're having a ball!
Powered by JazzHR