About Hazen Technologies Inc.
Hazen Technologies Inc. started its journey in 2017, headquarter in Parkland, Florida, USA with a vision to bring positive difference in businesses. Company’s top management has decades of software consulting experience and highly skilled onshore team with diverse experience across various technology platforms and industry verticals. Our cross functional experts include but not limited to software QA analysts, developers, technical leads, project managers and enterprise architects. HazenTech is a digital transformation services company. We help companies evolve & optimize their business processes for the modern and always connected world taking full advantage of cloud technologies. We specialize in business workflows, integrations and business intelligence for healthcare, hospitality and financial industries.
Keeping in view the tremendous growth of HazenTech over the last few years, company opened new offshore office in Lahore, Pakistan in 2020. Office is successfully catering the increased demand of its services in Business Process Outsourcing, Enterprise Application Development, Cloud Enablement, Business Intelligence, and B2B Integration. Spacious, comfortable, and state-of-the-art office is especially designed to help our employees so that they could focus and deliver the best results efficiently and effectively. Our new office is not only aligned with our current and future growth plans but is a result of our employees and customers’ successes and faiths.
• Website: http://www.hazentech.com
• Specialties: Digital Transformation, Business Process Optimization, Systems Integration, Business Intelligence, Cloud Enablement, azure, LogicApps, Biztalk Server, SSIS, SSRS, Power BI, and Web Development.
Hazen Technologies Inc. is looking for an Admin cum Front desk officer to join our team in our Lahore. This person will work to support our Admin and HR department including front desk responsibilities.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy individual with good organizational skills, a strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communications.
- Field inbound communications - Answer phone calls/general email inquiries and route to the appropriate internal parties as needed.
- Coordinate scheduling - Set up meetings based on cross-functional availability for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Organize internal resources - Build out and maintain processes to keep files and office supplies organized and easily accessible.
- Liaise with visitors - Act as point person for office guests.
- Communicate policies and procedures - Communication to employees of new processes, rules and regulations.
- Facilitate executive-level operations - Book travel, submit expense reports and send communications for high-level staff as needed.
- Admin operations - Daycare, Cafeteria administration, fixing facilities repairing and Housekeeping issues of facility, Attendance & Break Management, Event Management.
- HR operations - Scheduling and arranging interviews & meeting, assisting in onboarding and offboarding, making any data entry and reporting work
- Minimum Bachelors degree
- 1-2 years experience as an administrative assistant, secretary or receptionist
- Good organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Good personality and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, high-energy attitude
- Resourcefulness, creativity, and problem-solving skill set
- Familiarity with office equipment (i.e. printers, fax machines, projectors)
- Good in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Powered by JazzHR