The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go. We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
is also called technical communicator or code documenter, prepares instruction manuals, journal articles, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily. They also develop, gather, and disseminate technical information among software developers, customers, designers, and other stake holders.
Technical writers typically do the following:
- Determine the needs of end users of technical documentation
- Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers
- Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions
- Organize and write supporting documents for products
- Use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase users’ understanding
- Select appropriate medium for message or audience, such as manuals or online videos
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers
- Revise documents as new issues arise
SPECIFIC DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES AS PER OUR NEED:
- Write and maintain RESTful API documentation while ensuring our established writing style and standards are met.
- Research and document product information and functionality by attending standups and interviewing Product Managers, User Experience Designers, other Technical Writers, and Subject Matter Experts.
- Exploit engineering and project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce, and TestRail to understand issues and develop documentation output.
- Capture end-user and administrative tasks performed in our products and their expected results.
- Participate in peer edits and contribute to further developing documentation styles and standards.
- Report project metrics and impediments to the team, Product Owners, and Scrum Master.
- Produce documentation drafts and support the flow of information among teams during development and testing.
- Help maintain the teams outstanding record of on-time documentation delivery.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use revision and source control effectively within a team setting.
- Become a model of collaboration within and across the organization.
- Share knowledge in areas of expertise.
- Ability to prioritize and take direction with a get the job done attitude.
- Flexible and able to accommodate shifting deadlines.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent American English Language oral and written communication skills.
- Conversant with Madcap® Flare® or other online help authoring tool.
- On-time, quality delivery in a busy environment.
- Bachelors in Computer Science preferrably.
- Experience planning, researching, writing, and editing online software documentation and other materials targeting developers and dev ops users
Powered by JazzHR