WHO WE ARE:
The Plum Tree Group is an award-winning interactive agency dedicated to designing, building, and bringing to market customized, memorable, and meaningful digital products, solutions, and experiences. Since 2006 we’ve helped over 300 start-ups and Fortune 500 clients grow their online e businesses. We focus on Information Technology, Business Process Outsourcing, Marketing and Communications, Consulting, and Micro Venture Support Services. We are a certified partner across some of the leading solution platforms powering digital transformation: Salesforce, Velocity, Shopify, Google Partner, and AWS Partner Network to name a few.
· Search engine optimization copy and landing page optimization
· Continual keyword research, including the identification and exploitation of keyword opportunities
· Analyzing and putting into practice suggestions for content for organic SEO success
· Continual keyword research, expansion, and optimization
· Investigate and put suggestions for search engine optimization into practice.
· Study and evaluate the advertising links of competitors.
· Create and put into action a link-building plan.
· Work with the development team to make sure freshly created code complies with SEO best practices.
· Drive SEO in content production and content programming by collaborating with the editorial and marketing teams.
· Recommend alterations to website design, content, linking, and other elements to enhance search engine rankings for targeted keywords.
· Able to work on multiple projects concurrently.
· At least 1+ year of experience in content growth and SEO.
· Working understanding of Google Analytics and Tracking.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· At least 3 years of experience.
· Must have in-depth knowledge of on-page, off-page and technical SEO.
· Must have knowledge about SEO tools.
· Continuous Keyword research and monitoring.
· Write powerful call-to-action scripts.
· Perform competitor research.
· Measure performance through Google Analytics.
WHY PLUM TREE?
● Fast-growing Company
● Flexible working environment
● Exposure to all areas of Digital Commerce & Marketing
● Lots of opportunities for leadership and advancement
● Competitive compensation structure including benefit
· Remote interview process
· Virtual meetings
GLOBAL COVID AND VACCINATION DISCLOSURE:
Plumtree Group is committed to the safety and well-being of our employees, vendors, and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements, including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. For the US, we have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our offices and externally with any third parties. For all other locations, we strongly encourage our employees to get vaccinated and also follow local COVID and safety protocols.
Powered by JazzHR