The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go. We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
- Software development of new and existing products through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment, and support.
- Work mostly in React.JS and Node.JS as a full stack developer.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and improve existing products and systems.
- Develop application designs that are secure, performant, scalable, fault tolerant, and testable.
- Utilize analytical, process and/or technical skills to meet product objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within products scope.
- Work within a cross-functional team to develop enhancements in a highly iterative fashion.
- Involve in close collaboration with product developers and testers.
- Communicate product issues and/or risks in a timely manner.
- Can use best practices for efficient coding
- Hands on 2+ years of experience on the following languages and frameworks:
- ES6 70%
- TypeScript 30%
- React.JS 60%
- Node.JS 40%
- Good experience of Node.JS and Express.JS are required
- Experience with databases like MySQL & Mongo DB.
- Good sense of UI/UX is a plus.
- Must be Strong in Data Structure & Algorithm.
- Hands-on grip on Web Development Fundamentals.
- Familiar with application design principles including security, performance, scalability, error logging, and testing.
- Can develop different kinds of Applications
- Basic understanding of Progressive Web Apps, MVC framework, PHP, Laravel, Web Services, RESTful APIs is required.
- Good English communication skills are required.
Powered by JazzHR