Tekrevol is a leading mobile app development company dedicated to providing businesses with reliable technological solutions. We have helped countless entrepreneurs achieve their goals and drive results by creating top rated mobile apps and websites.
As a global company, our aim isn’t just to create digital solutions but to help businesses achieve sustainable growth and scalability. Our teams and networks stretch across the United States, and have extended its reach to Ukraine & the Middle East.
Shift Timings: Afternoon (12:00 p.m. – 09:00 p.m.)
The incumbent will be responsible to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks along with managing all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI. Following are the major tasks relevant to SEO Specialist:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to avoid stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
- Minimum 4 years of proven SEO, SEM Experience with website optimization tools and managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Experience with website analytics tools and bid management tools and Familiarization Google analytics
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
Powered by JazzHR