Learnlight is an EdTech company that provides language, intercultural and soft skills training to leading companies and organizations around the world. We deliver blended virtual, blended face-to-face, and digital solutions to 100,000+ learners in 1500+ clients across 150+ countries. We specialize in the digital transformation of learning programs and the empowerment of talent to excel in an increasingly complex global environment.
The Dynamics 365 Support Assistant will support to ensure an optimized D365 system including CE Sales, CE Service and Business Central. This role will report to the Head of Systems & IT within the Systems & IT team.
- Assist with implementing strategies to cultivate a more diverse and inclusive workplace
- Manage tickets raised for issues with the CRM
- Be able to update the system with day-to-day enhancements, test and implement bespoke development within the Dynamics 365 environment
- Identify and implement enhancements to the system in terms UX and business needs
- Own the testing sandbox, make live and ensure a communications strategy is in place before any changes
- Offer technical support to users
- Contribute to the user adoption and training plan
- Attend team and company meetings
- Complete reporting in a timely and accurate manner
- Work on ad-hoc data analysis requests with a view to automating them into D365 dashboards or reports
- Knowledge of systems design and solution architecture
- Ability to positively liaise with stakeholders
- Ability to impart knowledge to assist users to be more self-sufficient in the future
- Excellent management of time and ability to prioritize work
- C1 level of English
- Advanced knowledge of Dynamics 365
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Education & Experience
- Experience of working with plugins within the Dynamics 365 environment
- Experience working on migration projects into Dynamics 365 a distinct advantage
- Degree in the relevant related field, highly valued
- People-Powered Culture: We have a flat, modern, meritocratic culture that values enthusiasm, initiative and commitment above all else.
- Flexible Working: Learnlight is a fully distributed virtual business with staff in 30+ countries and offices in 9 European cities.
- Competitive Remuneration: We offer market-matching competitive salaries.
- Learning & Development: Personalized language and soft skills training; ongoing professional development talks and masterclasses; frequent coaching and constructive feedback.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Learnlight fosters an open, positive, and diverse community that welcomes talent regardless of gender, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or disability.
- Community Events: We offer a range of social events including Virtual Drinks, Book Club, Tea Time and in-person departmental and All Company meetups
- Location: Home-based/Virtual Remote
- Contract: Part-time/Freelance (20 hours/month)
- Schedule: +/-2-3 hours of European time zones
Powered by JazzHR