- We provide training in our domain (maximum 3 months) and develop the skills through continues learning program
- Only those candidates are required who are having long term commitment to stay with our company
- Our office timing are from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Candidates currently under study are not eligible for this job
- Candidate having good English communication skills and analytics skills are preferred
You will be
- Providing BPO services to our Clients at USA
- Preparing analytical reports for clients using excel or MS Office
- Providing support to clients by effective communication (Email using Outlook, MS teams etc.)
- Completing daily assigned tickets (doing analysis and data entry)
- Maintaining accuracy and speed for the data entry assignments
- Effective communication / Interacting with clients and internal team
- Discussing complicated matters with the Manager and team leaders effectively to settle and understand the important issues.
- Making strategies and ensuring for minimizing the number of mistakes or errors, being observed and monitored on daily basis.
- Responsibility also includes carrying out the professional services and doing business and analytical research and analysis.
- Providing effective client service such as handling complicated queries, issues, complaints, and questions.
- Managing & completing work on daily basis
- Setting the effective goals aiming for better quality services, high speed and efficiency.
- Covering backup support of other team members in order to meet daily targets and client satisfaction
- Ensuring better collaboration, motivating and inspiring the team
- Ensuring to learn quickly and participate in continues learning programs and passion to learn new things.
Powered by JazzHR
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you