We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who is energetic, passionate, and has an absolute love for the QA field. Someone who is good in technical, business, and soft skills.
Founded in 2012 by veteran technology entrepreneurs from MIT and Stanford, VentureDive is the fastest growing technology company in the region that develops and invests in products and solutions that simplify and improve lives of people worldwide. We aspire to create a technology organization and an entrepreneurial ecosystem in the region that are recognized as second to none in the world.
- Reviews and evaluates software products and systems to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards. Develops software/systems testing procedures and conducts tests.
- Establishes software quality standards for life cycle, documentation, development methods, testing, and maintenance.
- Make technology choices at the individual level and has the ability to analyze the impact
- Apply principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques
- Integrate project testing with continuous-integration process
- Work with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions
- Provide expertise in the quality engineering, test planning and testing methodology for a software project
- At least a bachelors in the relevant field
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Able to work in 2nd shift (2pm-11pm)
- Experienced at modeling, questioning, generating, explaining, and elaborating on test ideas.
- Good Knowledge of API and Databases
- Must be Good in programming.
- Must be Good in one or more Automation tools (Selenium, Appium, Rest Assured or any other.)
- Must have very good knowledge of Mobile applications testing (both Android & IOS)
- Good written and oral communication
- Positive attitude and behavior
- Experienced in SQL to verify data correctness and are knowledgeable of other tools and techniques to help with data-intensive testing.
- Experienced in searching through logs or crash reports to help isolate and identify the root cause of issues and are comfortable doing this from the command line.
- Supports new and existing testing processes ensures the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Experience in testing Native and Hybrid Apps on Real devices / Cloud platforms / Simulators for IOS and Android
- Experience in using tools such as Charles/Fiddler/Wireshark
- Generates test cases based on the requirements and other documents provided by business and development partners
- Experience in Compatibility Testing, Throttling
- Proficient in QA Defect Reporting. Working knowledge of ALM
- Understands key daily reporting elements needed for stakeholders and partners
- Reports status of QA progress and health to senior test and project leadership
- Partners with development and business resources in all phases of SDLC
- Experienced in test forecasting and support
In order to thrive at VentureDive, you
…are intellectually smart and curious
…have the passion for and take pride in your work
…deeply believe in VentureDive’s mission, vision, and values
…have a no-frills attitude
…are a collaborative team player
…are ethical and honest
Are you ready to put your ideas into products and solutions that will be used by millions?
You will find VentureDive to be a quick pace, high standards, fun and a rewarding place to work at. Not only will your work reach millions of users world-wide, you will also be rewarded with competitive salaries and benefits. If you think you have what it takes to be a VenDian, come join us ... we're having a ball!
Powered by JazzHR