Tekrevol is a leading mobile app development company dedicated to providing businesses with reliable technological solutions. We have helped countless entrepreneurs achieve their goals and drive results by creating top-rated mobile apps and websites.
As a global company, our aim isn’t just to create digital solutions but to help businesses achieve sustainable growth and scalability. Our teams and networks stretch across the United States, and have extended its reach to Ukraine & the Middle East.
Tekrevol is looking for a game designer with a passion for all genres of games. An understanding of the industry, market, and target audiences. Game designers can expect to work with teams of programmers, artists, animators, and sound engineers, as well as plan schedules and work with timelines. Their responsibilities also include developing design and gaming protocols, defining game-play mechanics, coordinating with other game designers, and ensuring quality.
- Creating innovative games for entertainment or education purposes.
- Conceptualizing and developing characters, rules, settings, and stories for new games.
- Pitching new game ideas
- Following industry trends and good practices.
- Developing design and gaming protocols.
- Doing quality control.
- Bachelor's degree in game design, computer science, or computer engineering.
- Enthusiasm and knowledge of the industry.
- Relevant certifications (If any)
- Portfolio of sample projects.
Shift Timings: Afternoon (12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
Powered by JazzHR