- Administration of SQL Server databases.
- Establishes and maintains database backups, disaster recovery & recovery policies and procedures.
- Creation and maintenance of SQL queries, ad-hoc queries and query execution plans.
- Performs query optimization, database performance evaluation and tuning.
- Perform database Clustering/High Availability support.
- Create, define, execute jobs and alerts in SQL Server Job Agent.
- Support and maintain SSIS and SSRS. Worked with SQL Server built-in reports and can design custom report.
- Worked with SQL Server diagnostics information queries such as DMV.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IT.
- 4 years of experience with Database Administration in MSSQL Server.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- MCSE certification is not required, but preferred.
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you