The ideal candidate will expand the company's brand presence by finding the target audience to distribute marketing content to. You will create and implement the marketing strategy using both offline and online methods to gain new customers. The ideal candidate is both a self-motivated individual and a positive team player.
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Setting up paid search campaigns by conducting target keyword research & writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensuring effective campaign and keyword structure.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Research and create new campaigns along with their landing pages. Closely coordinate with the developers to ensure high converting landing pages are being developed
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with company goals.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with company goals.
- Managing & optimising campaigns using a combination of bid and budget management, structural, keywords and ad text optimisation;
- Bi-weekly report writing and campaign success measurement.
- Tracking daily, weekly & monthly KPI's to identifying opportunities for improvement
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience with multiple platforms, e.g. AdWords, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing, YouTube
- Analytically minded and strong in arithmetic
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus. Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- AdWords certification is an advantage but not essential