Are you looking for a role that combines strategy and execution? How about a burning passion to produce results using digital marketing? If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding career, this is the perfect fit. Keep reading.
No Joke Marketing is a digital agency that focuses on driving demand. We believe the single most important function in every business is marketing. When the marketing is working everything else falls into place. That makes us the key cylinder in every business we work with.
From day one, you will have access to:
- Over $250,000 in training resources - we own some of the best marketing training on the planet.
- Unlimited PTO
- A supportive team-based globally
- Direct reports of five people to help you implement
- Whatever tools, software, and resources you need to be successful.
The mission for the Paid Traffic Manager is to drive quality, targeted traffic to funnels that turn into leads, interest, and sales. You will be both hands-on building campaigns and matching the best sources of media to the client while also overseeing a small team to help with some of the workload.
The outcomes expected of this individual are:
- Setup and manage a large number of ad campaigns on a monthly basis for multiple clients in a range of industries.
- ~20% time spent analyzing and optimizing campaigns.
- ~20% time spent testing new techniques. With the ever-changing landscape of media buying, you should be constantly testing new mediums, methods and tactics to improve results.
Competencies (these are MUSTs):
- Analytical - Numbers and hard data drive your decisions.
- Attention to detail - Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project. Every word counts. Make sure to mention the word “happiness” in your phone screening for brownie points.
- Communication - Speaks and writes clearly and articulately.
- Distiller - Ability to understand and translate complex concepts and technical information into practical marketing language
- Efficiency - Able to produce significant output with one piece of content. (A blog post becomes an infographic and repurposed as a video script, for example.)
- Entrepreneurial - You treat your career like a business. You carry that through for the benefit of your employer and for the clients whose ad accounts you manage.
- Proactivity - Acts without being told what to do. Has an ability to foresee needs before they arise.
- Systematic - Relentless with testing while adhering to a structured, systematic approach that keeps everything well organized.
- Work ethic - You balance having a life with a strong willingness to work hard and do what it takes to get the job done.
Preferred or Nice-to-Have Skills and Experience:
These are not required but the more of these you can check off, the higher your chances. All claims of experience must be proven through samples and/or testing.
- Recent hands-on experience managing paid traffic, or in some related discipline within digital marketing
- Facebook Ad Planning/Buying
- Google Ads Planning/Buying
- Ad experience on other platforms (e.g. Bing, Twitter, etc.)
- Leadpages experience is a plus
- Infusionsoft experience is a plus
- Split Testing (A/B testing) experience
- Ability to create, manage, and monitor email funnels
- Ability to write direct response copy for a wide variety of media
- Basic-level or greater ability to source and edit images for PPC
Powered by JazzHR