10Pearls is an end-to-end digital technology services partner helping businesses utilize technology as a competitive advantage. We help our customers digitalize their existing business, build innovative new products, and augment their existing teams with high performance team members. Our broad expertise in product management, user experience/design, cloud architecture, software development, data insights and intelligence, cyber security, emerging tech, and quality assurance ensures that we are delivering solutions that address business needs. 10Pearls is proud to have a diverse clientele including large enterprises, SMBs and high growth startups. We work with clients across industries, including healthcare/life sciences, education, energy, communications/media, financial services, and hi-tech. Our many long-term, successful partnerships are built upon trust, integrity and successful delivery and execution.
- Support the ongoing deployment and implementation.
- Build the platform to report and track performance metrics in key areas to meet the business requirements of Client SLA’s.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand requirements and recommend design approaches to accomplish requirements and successful solutions.
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to Salesforce release upgrade.
- Assist in the daily administration and support of Salesforce platform, including but not limited to managing user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations.
- Work with business SMEs to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers.
- Evaluate, develop, deploy and support any third-party app exchange applications within Salesforce ecosystem.
- Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment.
- Work closely with platform users, supported departments, IT, Salesforce, and third parties to ensure the performance and functionality of the platform.
- Adhere to the best practices and standards while developing salesforce applications.
- Coordinate release activities for all phases of delivery including but not limited to review of roadmap priorities, release scope, test planning, UAT signoff and production readiness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 4-6 years of experience with technical implementation, day-to-day operations, and long-term maintenance of Salesforce Platform Developer I certification required
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and deliver results with aggressive timelines
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Experience with software development delivery methods
- Must have hands-on working experience on Aura based and LWC based Salesforce development practice
- Previous experience of Salesforce Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Experience with development technologies such as Apex/VF, JAVA, .Net, Ruby, JS, jQuery, Angular.js, Objective C is a plus
- Certifications on multiple Salesforce platforms is a plus
Powered by JazzHR