The primary responsibility of this role is to conduct market and business analysis for new business opportunities. This position supports the field sales team in business development/ liaison between Avery Dennison and external entities such as buying houses, RBOs local office and importers. This position will help identify, recommend and create new business opportunities based on proprietary technologies and processes.
- Communicate and coordinate with GAM to ensure the global account strategy is aligned and being executed.
- Evaluate unmet needs in the market, market size, competitors and substitute technologies, Avery Dennison strengths and weaknesses in the market, sales channels, and manufacturing capability.
- Provide account/ program knowledge to Region office RBO sales counterpart and factory Team.
- Provide directions to GPD on Region office set up requirement.
- Opportunities Identification and management.
- Drive the Forecasting process
- Be the main contact window for Factory sales team and provide support on daily account issues.
- Develop and disburse Regional/ Global RBO reports
- Develop strategic and business plans which effectively lead to the development of new businesses with the company.
- Communicate key activities, successes and market conditions through monthly reports and participating in appropriate team meetings to share critical information.
- Conduct market research to identify unmet needs and test key hypotheses. Consists of extensive networking and market interviews, as well as online research.
- Develop detailed technological requirements from customers for new products.
- Help to achieve AOP figures.
- Support to achieve growth rate.
Minimum: Graduation, Preferred MBA- Marketing
Experience in apparel / footwear manufacturing, merchandising and trim accessory supply preferable.
Excellent Financial skills, analytical stills and business acumen.
Excellent understanding of market analysis and planning.
Excellent research skills. Good IQ & EQ
Good Communication Skills, Listening Skills
Product Knowledge; Technical know how, Presentation Skills, strategy selling skills.
AVERY DENNISON IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY PROVIDER