The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go.
We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The Product Team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build, and support the best possible solution for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense, and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
The Data Scientist will…
- Realize our vision to make content within our apps more and more relevant to each individual user the more they use the apps
- Translate business strategy into data driven solutions, especially in the areas of relevant Recommendations (Personalization), Fraud detection, Forecasting, Marketing Segmentation etc
- End-to-end development of Machine Learning & AI solutions leveraging data
- Collaborate with data analysts to ensure enterprise data integrity
- Collaborate with data analysts to help identify key insights
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this job if….
- You have attention to detail
- You have a curious and investigative nature
- Results driven, comfortable with targets, deadlines & making things happen in a challenging & very fast-moving agile environment
- Proactive, self-starter, innovative & able to work with minimal supervision
- A degree in computer science or engineering
- 2+ years of relevant experience is Data Mining, Machine learning, Predictive modelling, Geospatial Analytics
- Proven experience in the design, implementation and delivery of data products
- Proficient in R and/or Python programming language
- Advanced data manipulation skills (SQL and NoSQL technologies)
- Advanced knowledge of visualization tools, especially Tableau and D3 technology is preferable
Powered by JazzHR