- Understand production pipeline and support developers and Design team during export process.
- Use and deploy design standards to ensure consistent production for web and mobile application products.
- Must have the ability to balance aesthetics with technical platform capabilities and limitations.
- Monitor and create intuitive user experiences for new features of existing and future applications.
- Testing and ensuring that the UI design meets the intended UX goals.
- Keep up with new technologies in design trends.
- Proven UI/UX experience
- Quantitative and user behavior analysis skills
- Outstanding Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign skills
- Passion for creating experiences in online environments
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Experience in enterprise mobile apps.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and prototypes
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Must have experience in prototyping tools like balsamiq, invasion is preferred.
- Training and Development
- Paid leaves
- Leaves encashment
- Medical Reimbursement
- Annual Bonuses
- Collaborative working Environment
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you