Job Description :
1. Ensure Tax and Customs regulations are properly followed up in line with local legislation. Ensure that returns and processes are correctly prepared and followed.
2. Follow up actively any litigation with local management and take any measures to ensure resolution of cases.
3. Analyses and proposes recommendations in terms of tax management to local management and supports them to define most optimized methods.
4. Support controlling department in verifying tax figures in consolidation and deferred tax calculation.
5. Support company Tax function in the setup of company tax policy, optimization and Structuring.
Experience & Qualification :
Key Responsibilities :
Ensure consistent management of tax and customs issues within company. Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures, monitor current and impending changes to tax regulation and make the appropriate updates to policies and strategies.
Requirements : Work Experience :
Work Experience : Taxation
Chartered Accountant : Accounting (Required)
Strong problem solving skills and decision making skills
Languages : English