Enterprise64 is a U.S.-based technology company that creates digital solutions for startups to Fortune 500 companies in the United States, Europe, and United Arab Emirates. We are growing rapidly across all our global offices and have career opportunities for senior profiles who are looking to work in a fast-growing company, work in a fun environment, looking to be challenged, grow, and fast-track their career.
We are looking for a Senior SQA Engineer, with strong experience in manual and automation testing to help us with our QA Center of Excellence. The senior SQA will be responsible to work with the product owners and other stakeholders in assessing services and products developed by the development teams to ensure the quality is met.
- Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Managing the QA team in designing QA test procedures.
- Overseeing the drafting of testing documents.
- Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Conducting analysis checks on product specifications.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
- Ensuring the successful delivery of client needs.
- Responding to requests from the design team and management.
- Responsible for automated testing as well as manual testing.
- Deep Experience in web, desktop, API, and mobile applications testing.
- Clearly understand and interpret the sanity, regression, functional/ nonfunctional test cases.
- Hands-on experience with Agile toolsets like JIRA, Kanban, TFS.
- Experience with test automation frameworks selenium, cucumber, protractor etc.
- Experience with manual test management suites.
- Performance testing experience using JMeter.
- Deliver create release documentation and collaborate with stakeholders on creating timely deliverables.
- Create Unit Test scripts, and knowledge project deployment.
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity, and scalability.
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams for defect fixes.
- Interfaces with team to ensure thorough end to end testing
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced Agile team environment.
- Strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of database technologies (SQL Server, MySQL & etc.)
- Experience with writing test plans and test cases.
Benefits working for Enterprise64
- Medical facility for employees, spouse and children.
- Excellent compensation package with minimum two performance bonuses per year
- Project-based bonuses
- Opportunity to travel abroad and gain international exposure
- Opportunity to work and live in the U.S. and get qualified for H-1B Visa
- Professional career growth opportunities as we grow our team
- Work with great brands like Microsoft, Google, Danone, Aijnomoto, Comcast, etc.
- Flexible schedule. Work-from-home ready environment
- Holidays, Vacations, Personal Leave, Roll-over vacation time and Cash encashment of vacation hours
- Provident Fund.
Powered by JazzHR