WHO WE ARE:
The Plum Tree Group is an award-winning interactive agency dedicated to designing, building, and bringing to market customized, memorable, and meaningful digital products, solutions, and experiences. Since 2006 we’ve helped over 300 start-ups and Fortune 500 clients grow their online e businesses. We focus on Information Technology, Business Process Outsourcing, Marketing and Communications, Consulting, and Micro Venture Support Services. We are a certified partner across some of the leading solution platforms powering digital transformation: Salesforce, Velocity, Shopify, Google Partner, and AWS Partner Network to name a few.
- Create concise marketing copy to represent our goods and services.
- To improve online traffic, conduct basic keyword research and follow SEO best practices.
- Social media content promotion
- Determine the content's weaknesses and the needs of our audience before suggesting new topics.
- Ensure uniformity throughout (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Website content as necessary
- Utilize an editorial schedule and work with the other members of the content production team to deliver products on time.
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) performance should be tracked and analyzed to provide recommendations for improvement.
- To increase a website's online presence in search results, use search engine optimization (SEO) writing techniques.
- A bachelor's degree in a related subject, such as journalism, marketing, English, or communications.
- A track record of success in a writing position such as copywriting or content creation.
- Excellent English writing and editing abilities.
- Knows how to produce website content, landing pages, social media posts, and product pages.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good time management abilities, such as the ability to set priorities, plan ahead, and change course as needed.
- Effective communication skills.
WHY PLUM TREE?
● Fast-growing Company
● Flexible working environment
● Exposure to all areas of Digital Commerce & Marketing
● Lots of opportunities for leadership and advancement
● Competitive compensation structure including benefit
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
GLOBAL COVID AND VACCINATION DISCLOSURE:
Plumtree Group is committed to the safety and well-being of our employees, vendors, and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements, including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. For the US, we have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our offices and externally with any third parties. For all other locations, we strongly encourage our employees to get vaccinated and also follow local COVID and safety protocols.
Powered by JazzHR