Star Marketing Pvt Ltd now seeks to hire a Full-Time DevOps Engineer. As a DevOps engineer, your job will be to establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration.
1. Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
2. Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
3. Testing and examining code written by others and analyzing results.
4. Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
5. Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions.
6. Assist other departments in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team.
7. Design, build and maintain tools to automate operational processes and support developer operations.
8. Work on and educate the development team to identify and remove performance bottlenecks, scaling chokepoints, single points of failure, and to optimize our software and systems.
9. Stay up to date on relevant technologies, trends, and opportunities to ensure we always use the best possible techniques and tools.
1. Monitoring complex cloud-based applications for errors and performance.
2. Working experience with AWS VPC, Security, S3, EC2, IAM, Networking, AMI, billing, Account management, Cloudfront, RDS, EBS, tagging, EKS, Code Pipeline.
3. Ability to define, design, and implement an automated Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI / CD) system.
4. Strong skills in automation and DevOps toolchain (CodePipeline, Codebuild, CodeDeploy, ECS, CloudFormation, etc.)
5. Hands-on experience in AWS services, AWS Databases including RDS, MSSQL, SQL, Aurora and Postgres.
6. Hands-on experience in AWS NOSQL Databases including DocumentDB, Redshift and DynamoDB.
7. Experience with configuration management, orchestration, automation tools.
8. Demonstrated ability to write programs using high-level programming languages / scripting, such as Java, Python, UNIX shell, Perl, etc.
9. Technical knowledge of infrastructure components such as Networks, Routing, Firewall, Storage, Linux Servers.
10. Experience with build automation tools, preferably GitHub Actions. Advanced Docker knowledge.
Job Rewards and Benefits
Health Insurance Incentive Bonus Leaves Medical Provident Fund