The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go.
We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
Role and Responsibilities:
Being a key part of Technical Support Team, Technical Analyst responsibility is to investigate, coordinate, and provide support for all customer support tickets which need technical investigation and routing for bug fixes to relevant teams. The selected candidate will be tasked to closely coordinate with customer support team, development, QA, DevOPS and Data Team to resolve the Support Tickets which includes technical/data and bug fixes.
• Investigate and reproduce the technical issues faced by end customer.
• Work as a bridge between L1 and L3 Teams
• Respond to customer support tickets
• Investigate the issues, re-produce and try to create the immediate data fix if possible
• Assign to relevant L3 Team for Technical Bug fix
• Follow up with L3 Team for Bug Fixes
• Communicate to Customer Support for Known Bugs/Issues if any
• Publish the reports for pending Tickets on daily basis to all stake holders
• Work according to defined SLAs for Technical Issue fixes
Following are the desired skills.
• Strong Knowledge of Web Technologies Like PHP, Python
• Strong Database Skills
• Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
• Basic Knowledge of: Mobile Applications, RESTFul APIs
• Strong communication skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Minimum Bachelors in Computer Science.
Powered by JazzHR