The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go.
We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The Product Team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build, and support the best possible solution for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense, and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
The Head of Experience Design will…
Lead the UX/UI design across our consumer and B2B apps & websites, ensuring we provide world class experiences that delight our users. The UX Design Lead shall be challenged to advance our UX across our entire product suite; championing the experience at all times, solve user problems in a creative manner and deliver innovation to ensure we remain market leaders.
Key duties are:
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and UX decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Prototyping products for user testing
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Develop design systems and asset libraries for agile design methods
- Work closely with the Product team Heads to take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Manage and grow a team of UX/UI designers
- Work with the Product Director to ensure the product experiences remain market leaders, driving innovation at all times.
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this job if….
- You thrive in a fast paced, demanding and sometimes chaotic environment
- You love coming up with creative solutions to everyday problems
- You are not afraid to challenge ideas and have your ideas challenged
- You live, breath, eat and sleep UX design trends and methodology
- You are naturally curious and never settle for the obvious.
- 10+ years UX design experience in a digital environment.
- Expertise in collaborative UX software, e.g. Sketch, InVision, Figma, XD
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, with a deep understanding of mobile-first & responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design & testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability & accessibility issues
- Graduate with relevant degree
Powered by JazzHR