Key responsibilities :
1) Candidate must display in-depth understanding of the Pharmaceutical instruments calibration and maintenance.
2) Responsible to carry out the Validation related activities for the plant equipment / systems.
3) Must be capable to conduct the Quality / Safety related investigations and must have skills to define the effective CAPA’s.
4) Knowledge to the Six sigma program, Reliability program and ISO standards will be added preference.
5) Must be able to manage the BMS ( Building management system) of the pharmaceutical areas.
6) Candidate must be able to mange the instrument calibrations.
7) Understanding to the CFR 21 Part 11 compliance.
8) Support engineering functions in preparations of any GMP, EHS and corporate audits.
1) Technical writing skills and skills to write effective engineering procedures.
2) Candidate must have skills to conduct thermal mapping of the pharmaceutical plant.
3) Must have skills on SCADA systems and controls. Skills on the PLC / HMI programming.
4) Familiarity with the Siemens / Allen Bradley / GE IP (or equivalent) PLC hardware and software packages.
Candidate must be B.S ( Electronics, Industrial or Instrument Engineering) with 1-2 years of experience in Pharmaceutical industry.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.