Tekrevol is a leading mobile app development company dedicated to providing businesses with reliable technological solutions. We have helped countless entrepreneurs achieve their goals and drive results by creating top rated mobile apps and websites.
As a global company, our aim isn’t just to create digital solutions but to help businesses achieve sustainable growth and scalability. Our teams and networks stretch across the United States, and have extended its reach to Ukraine & the Middle East.
Looking for a full-time Project Coordinator with relevant knowledge in Software Project Management Domain.
- Track and communicate schedules, priorities, risks, and status to all stakeholders
- Implementing Agile-based (Scrum) methodologies to ensure quality delivery of projects
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Overseeing and supporting the analysis, design, and development of projects
- Managing and supporting a team of software developers, SQAs, and designers
- Assigning tasks to the team and ensuring implementation and timelines as per requirements
- BS in Computer Science from a reputable university
- Fresh graduates with up to 6 months of experience in software project management/coordination domain.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience of implementing at least one Agile (Scrum) Framework
- Knowledge of project management tools especially Jira
- Multiple tasking abilities and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Scrum Master certification is a plus
Shift Timings: Afternoon (12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Powered by JazzHR