The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go.
We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business Team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build, and support the best possible solution for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense, and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
Solution Architect will be….
key member of the Software Development Organization. His role is to provide hands-on architecture, guidance and mentoring to our engineering teams and ensure the delivery of high-quality, robust, and scalable solutions.
Solution Architect should have real-world business common sense, and the ability to collaborate across functions. He should have a strong understanding of Mobile Apps with multimillion user base, Backend RESTful APIs, Websites, MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch, Redis, Big Data and analytics.
Solution Architect designs technology architecture to align with enterprise standards, processes, procedures, and targets. He makes technology choices, supervises implementation of quality architecture designs, developing high performance & scalable Applications.
Solution Architect will report to The Chief Architect to solve complex problems and resolve technological disagreements with informed solutions. He /She designs software architecture policies and guidelines to manage and guide members of the department and engineering organization.
- Provide technical leadership to the development teams
- Build early prototypes of product components and validate them for technical design and performance
- Understand the long-term business objectives and suggest technical strategies to meet those objectives by introducing innovation through technology
- Be an evangelist and strong communicator of the architectural blueprints of our product to mobilize the rest of the organization to build solutions that fit our B2C & B2B customers’ needs
- Be responsive and decisive on adjusting our product architecture as customer requirements, market conditions and technologies evolve
- Partner with others inside and outside the engineering organization to gather all requirements to formulate the appropriate architecture required to provide system functionality, deciding when to advocate, and when to compromise, to arrive at a mutually acceptable solution
- Work with the development team to translate the software architecture into design
- Actively participate in the development process, as needed
- Work closely with product management, development, quality assurance, and devops teams
- Align IT needs with the strategic direction of the enterprise.
- Setup standards, reference architectures, Technology selection
- Custodian of to-be and as-is architectures of the organization
- Analyze gaps in technology architecture and translate them into opportunities.
- Define organization’s processes for compliance, vitality, exceptions, communications, and change management.
- Define technology architecture principles to provide guidance to the technology architecture.
- Research and identify current and future technology services and industry standards and technology architecture viewpoints to address stakeholders' concerns.
- Select and use tools and repositories to collect and manage architecture information and artefacts.
Following are the desired technical skills and experience required:
- 7+ Years of Experience in hands-on Software Development, application design and delivery of Mobile Apps/RESTful APIs in Python FLASK framework
- 3+ Years of Experience in an Architect Role in large scale software development projects
- Excellent knowledge of Software Development methodologies and processes
- Experience of designing solutions based on Amazon Web Services Cloud
- Experience in developing and designing in Python FLASK Framework
- Possesses skills in Android and iOS Native Mobile Applications, Python based backend APIs
- Exposure to Version Control Systems and CICD Pipeline
- Thorough understanding of relational database designs in MySQL and good understanding of NoSQL Databases in MongoDB
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in designing architectures using Redis, ElasticSearch, SQS
- BS/MS in computer science / computer engineering
- Certifications in Architecting on Amazon Web Services will be a plus.
- Certifications in Software Architecture
- PHP Frameworks
- MySQL Database Clusters
- JIRA & Confluence
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
- Willingness and ability to train and teach others.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
Powered by JazzHR