What is Intentomatic?
Intentomatic monitors all your prospects for buyer intent, such as when potential customers read reviews online, visit your website, or engage with your competitors on Twitter. Then we automatically customize your team's messages based on these “signals”. This lets B2B growth teams personalize every message they send, which dramatically increases campaign efficiency.
Our pilot customers see a 5 - 8x lift in message response rates on prospecting activity after implementing Intentomatic. We’re based in San Francisco, currently piloting with select leading SaaS companies, and looking to publicly launch in a few weeks. We’ve also raised $2M in pre-seed capital from investors such as Auren Hoffman, Sequoia Capital, Afore Ventures, Array Ventures and as an advisor we are working with Guillaume Cabane.
Why should you join Intentomatic?
The Job: Front End Developer
In this role, you will play a key role in the creation of our product. Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you’ll work closely with a global team. Our engineering team operates remotely and has the option to be relocated to our Toronto office. Focus areas will be:
- Develop modern SPA applications from scratch using React (no Legacy and incomprehensible tasks that came from above)
- Implement UI components
- Interact with the server-side of the application
- Evaluate and decompose tasks
- Able to lead the front-end development team in the future
Who we’re looking for:
- English Proficiency: Upper-intermediate, you can communicate on everyday topics with minor grammar or vocabulary mistakes and you can write in this language.
- Development experience in JS / TS (ES2020) at least 2 years.
- Possess knowledge on how the browser renders the page
- Event-Loop, async/await is not an empty phrase for you.
- Solid understanding of HTTP, HTML, CSS, git, webpack, browser API, etc.
- Have a good command of React and understand how it works under the hood.
- Write clean, understandable, maintainable code.
- Be ready to take responsibility, accept and propose technical solutions.
- The desire and ability to cover the code with tests.