The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go.
We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
DevOps Engineer will be responsible for.....
- Collaborating with Developers, Quality Engineers, Operations, and Management to coordinate and align automated/manual builds and deployments of product packages over a cloud-based staged development and operation infrastructure.
- Designing and implementing automated build and deployments using configuration management tools and solutions.
- Working on Release, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Automation, Continuous Deployment, Security, Capacity planning, Monitoring and Incident management.
- Working on tools like Jenkins, AWS, Cloud Formation, Ansible, Subversion, Docker or relevant
- Performing deployments on Live servers
- Performing DB deployments on Live DB servers
- Capacity planning of operational infrastructure and automating
- Handling code deployments in all environments.
- Monitoring metrics and developing ways to improve infrastructure development and application development.
- Designing, implementing, and managing the CI/CD environment.
- Performing Cloud enablement of new products and cloud migration of existing products.
- Performing Docker, Microservices or distributed systems
- Deployment in Elastic and Cluster Environments
- Providing technical guidance and educate team members regarding best practices in product's operational infrastructure
- 1-6 years of Release, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Automation, Continuous Deployment, Security, Capacity planning, Monitoring and Incident management.
- Good experience required in Jenkins, AWS, CloudFormation, Ansible, Subversion, Docker or relevant
- Experience on deployments on Live servers
- Experience on DB deployments on Live DB servers
- Experience of using Git, Mercurial and Linux administration is also required
- Experience of working in a Scrum team and development in python programming is preferred
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Experience with AWS CI/CD services like, AWS code Pipeline, AWS CodeDeploy
- Experience with writing bash scripting and exposure on Linux network
- Willingness to be available off hours in case of emergencies and working in shifts
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science.
- Strong Knowledge of Linux
- Strong knowledge of deployments of Python, Php based web applications & APIs.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services
- CI/CD Pipeline and Automation Tools. Jenkins, ansible
- Apache, Gunicron, Ngnix
- MySQL, Perconna, Mongo
- Redis, Celery, Elasticsearch
- AWS S3, Cloudfront, EC2, RDS, Aurora
Powered by JazzHR