The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go. We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
Senior Data Analyst
Will be working within a team to manage data integrity throughout systems and develop queries & data
visualizations for business purposes.
Major Job responsibilities:
- Ensure data quality & integrity across multiple systems - data warehousing & data management
- Design & build database solutions (relational & non-relational)
- Maintain & care for existing databases (some DBA requirement)
- Provide analysis & insight from data distributed across multiple channels (BI)
- Understand & interpret business requirements, conduct analysis & present findings
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this job if….
- You have passionate about getting value from data
- You have problem solving skills and finding solutions out of anything
- You have attention to detail
- You can work independently and are comfortable with deadlines
Essential Skills and Experience required:
- A degree in computer science and additional qualification in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Sciences
- 3+ years’ experience in a Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse analyst role
- Expert in SQL coding
- Very good knowledge of Data Modeling techniques (Transactional and Data Warehouse environments)
- Experienced in ETL design and development
- Very good knowledge of Tableau Desktop and Server
- Understanding of NoSQL databases, JSON, XML
- Excellent listener & communicator both verbal & written (in English)
- Able to engage & effectively communicate with both technical & non-technical people
- Comfortable with targets, deadlines and making things happen
- Good exposure or background in Statistics, Data Mining, Machine Learning, R, Python will be plus.
Powered by JazzHR