The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go.
We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
Support Software Development Engineer will…
- Primarily manage all the internal/external issues related to app, web or different portals within the ENTERTAINER ecosystem
- Keep all stakeholders informed of ticket status and issue resolution.
- Investigate issues, resolving where possible or reporting and following up with the relevant development team.
- Follow up with L3 Team for Bug fixes
- Become an expert in the system domain in order to understand and resolve issues quickly and properly.
- Work closely with the development tribes ensuring your understanding of the technical implementations of upcoming feature
- Work according to defined SLAs for technical issues and fixes
- Publish reports for pending tickets on daily basis to all stake holders
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this job if….
- You are an experienced developer, with a wide-ranging knowledge of different languages and approaches
- You have a naturally curious mind
- You enjoy problem solving
- You thrive is a fast paced, demanding and sometimes chaotic environment
- You love to deal with challenging situations and thinking out of the box
- You are not afraid to challenge approaches, and have your ideas challenged
- You are a good team player
- Having L2 and L3 Support experience, capable to handle complex technical issues and bugs in a live system.
- 1+ years of full stack development experience preferably in PHP Laravel, Python, LAMP, MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB, REST, JSON, distributed host architectures (not all but most of them).
- Mobile Applications and RESTful API development knowledge will be a plus
- Have complete understanding of SDLC in agile mode
- Hands on expert level experience with SQL. Knowledge of MySQL and MS SQL server is required, and MongoDB is a plus
- Experience using Jira, Slack, and GitHub
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or similar
Powered by JazzHR