The ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, tech company. Providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment and hotel brands worldwide, the ENTERTAINER has grown with the aim of creating unbeatable value and loyalty everywhere we go.
We believe that “experience is everything”, resulting in our passion for creating unforgettable experiences for both our customers, partners and employees.
The E-business team’s mission is to build simple, user-friendly digital experiences that delight the millions who use our products. The team’s responsibilities include product innovation, engineering, infrastructure, project delivery, data, IT & Ops. We work in an agile, fast-paced environment and align closely with teams across the business to identify, build and support the best possible solutions for our users. We’re passionate, curious, a bit intense and a lot of fun. All at the same time.
Being a Key part of Cloud Systems Administration Team, Administrator’s responsibility is to configure, manage, monitor and secure the Linux Servers and Cloud Environment of AWS and Azure. The selected candidate will be tasked to implement, manage, monitor Network Security Solutions based on the Entertainer’s Best Practice guideline, Coordinate with Security & Monitoring Team, DevOPS, Development, SOC Team, and Manage all Cloud and On-Premise Infrastructure and ensure proper management of Servers and monitoring of cyber security.
- Install, Configure and Maintain Linux Servers in Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services Cloud
- Configure and Manage Application Monitoring
- Apply Patches and Upgrades
- Create shell scripts for different Tasks or Jobs
- Coordinate with related department and resolve SOC Tickets.
- Log Monitoring and Rotation.
- Install, configure and maintain all security and monitoring packages/software
- Perform root cause analysis of the in scope application outages
- Improve, maintains and monitors systems and network security by performing regular security reviews
- Troubleshoots complex issues in Linux Systems to identify root cause and debug malfunctions communications.
- Implements preventive measures to enhance System’s high availability, network consistency, measurability, and security.
- Security Assessment for all software deployments
- Investigates, recommends and installs new technology enhancements and applies technical knowledge to enhance system’s, network availability and recovery form incidents.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members regarding best practices in Linux Configuration, Application Setups, Security and Monitoring.
- Setup, Maintain and Monitor all Automated Alerts
- Documentation for all related.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Minimum Bachelors of Computer Science.
Master’s in Computer Science is preferred.
Linux Certification will be a Plus.
Following are the desired skills.
- Strong Knowledge of different flavors of Linux
- Strong knowledge of Python, Php based web applications & APIs.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Strong Knowledge of different Web Servers. Apache, Gunicorn, Nginx
- Strong Knowledge of Database Servers, MySQL, MongoDB, Multi Site Data Replication
- Working experience in Security of the Linux Servers
- Working experience of Performance Tuning of Linux Servers
- Backups and Restore of the Systems
- Strong knowledge and experience of Shell Scripting in Linux
- Conduct DR Tests for Data and Application
Basic Knowledge of:
- Apache, Gunicron, Ngnix
- MySQL, Perconna, Mongo
- Redis, Celery, Elasticsearch
- AWS S3, Cloudfront, EC2, RDS, Aurora
AWS & Azure Certifications will be Preferred.
Powered by JazzHR