We are growing quickly and are focused on bringing thoughtful, high-performers together to craft amazing products for our clients and to make Codevative a better place than it already is.
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be the central figure in orchestrating a successful delivery of key projects and would work closely with all stakeholders including development teams, clients and management.
- Ensure that all assigned projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility Organize, plan, lead and control the project teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors where needed.
- Ensure adherence to software development methodologies and standards / best practices.
- Manage work assignments and coordination within the project team.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Monitor project risks and implements appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other stakeholders.
- Coordinate training of development resources, and address/resolve skillset gaps where necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
- Preferably BS or MS degree in Computer Science, or an equivalent of the degree the relevant field.
- 2-5 years of industry experience with previous projects in mobile Apps or in a in a multi-platform system development environment.
- Professional certification(s) in Project Management will be a big plus.
- Good knowledge of SDLCs and various software development methodologies.
- Well-versed in Agile software development methodologies.
- Team management and leadership skills.
- Excellent analytic and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to set expectations and manage conflict
Why Join Codevative?
- Top Tier Compensation.
- Opportunity to Relocate Middle-East & Abroad.
- Medical Health Coverage.
- Provident Funds & Performance Based Bonus.
- Transport / Car Allowance.
- Annual Bonus & Increments (Performance Based Cycle).
- Biannual Promotion Cycle.
- Leaves (Annual, Casual, Sick, Compensatory).
- Company Sponsored Trips.
Powered by JazzHR