WHO ARE WE:
The Plum Tree Group is a Global Digital Agency focused on consulting, design, and Development for emerging businesses located in the heart of Chicago. The company has steadily grown since its start in 2005 and is looking to expand its expertise by adding a Full-time resource in its Karachi office. Our environment is fast-paced and exciting. The successful candidate will be a key member of our growth.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
We are searching for an e-commerce business analyst to improve and maintain our e-commerce presence, processes, and sales. In this role, you will be tasked with analyzing key metrics about our business and its performance which you will use to generate insights and reports for marketing, UX, payment, and overall strategy.
To ensure success as an e-commerce business analyst you should be adept at data mining, business intelligence, report writing, and process optimization. A top-notch e-commerce business analyst will be knowledgeable on a broad range of e-commerce activities, such as SEO, website design, sales funneling, conversions, and digital marketing.
- Determining the company's e-commerce goals and KPIs.
- Identifying key areas for improvements, such as audience, acquisition, behavior and conversions.
- Monitoring and analyzing e-commerce metrics and figures.
- Transforming e-commerce data into operational insights.
- Researching competitors, alternative markets, and opportunities in the e-commerce space.
- Brainstorming ideas to enhance and transform the company's e-commerce approach.
- Developing e-commerce solutions in conjunction with marketing and IT personnel.
- Implementing broad e-commerce strategies to assist our business development goals.
- Reporting and acting on changes and market trends.
- Advising various business stakeholders on e-commerce related matters.
- A bachelor's degree in business management, marketing, or data science.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in digital economies and e-commerce.
- In-depth understanding of web-analytic tools, such as Google Analytics, Heap, Oracle, and OWOX BI.
- Knowledge of important e-commerce terminology and measures.
- Highly organized, analytical, and technically-minded.
- Proficient in various data analysis techniques and procedures.
- Excellent report writing and presentation abilities.
- Able to orient data analytics insights with the end-user in mind.
- Professional, punctual, and goal-driven.
- A team player with great communication skills.
- Must have google analytics knowledge.
Positivity: Every engagement will have its curveballs and be positive and a force for good in the team – even when faced with difficult problems. Be solutions focused. Be prepared to contribute in areas outside of your immediate team. This means sharing resources, helping on other accounts, taking part in pitches, or managing internal initiatives.
Digital & Industry Aptitude: Make it your business to learn as much as possible: reading relevant blogs and articles, attending training sessions, talking to experts, and taking an interest generally in what is going on around you. Be plugged into new trends and developments across the industry and particularly within the client’s sector. Understand the different types of available and emerging media, particularly online, including constraints and opportunities presented by each.
Strive for great work: Learn to develop creative and technical judgment and strive for the best work every time. If you don’t think it is good enough, say why and work with the team to improve on it before it moves on. Ensure you are driving quality at every stage of the project
Why Plum Tree?
● Fast-growing company
● Flexible working environment
● Exposure to all areas of Digital Commerce & Marketing
● Lots of opportunities for leadership and advancement
● Competitive compensation structure including benefit
Powered by JazzHR