- Manage team in the full life cycle of the development process - analysis, design, development, documentation
- Get functional and technical design specifications prepared by team
- Deliver system to customer for UAT with quality and within time.
- Implementation of the system at client side
- Make an implementation plan and get it signed off by customer
- Monitor the implementation plan
- Responsible for System sign off and Go Live
- Get approvals for scope, schedule, cost baselines and any changes to baselines
- Coordinate with technical lead as a single point of contact
- Based on the deliverables in the contract, assign tasks for each team and get the estimates from each affected group
- Based on the estimates from each affected group e.g. Dev, SQA, Technical writing, etc., PM will finalize the team structure and make a high-level project plan based upon the individual plans.
- Estimates the Size, effort and cost of the project.
- Continuous Monitoring of the progress of the high-level milestones and their projected completion dates by arranging weekly status review meetings
- Re-planning (if required) in case of deviation found against the progress of the defined milestones
- Set goals for each team member
- Evaluate the performance based on the goals assigned
- Manage client Management with business acumen
- Must have 8-10 years of experience in Software industries.
- Must have 4-5 years of experience in leading the team independently.
- Must have Minimum Qualification of bachelor’s computer science.
- Onsite Implementation Experience
- 4 years of development experience with involvement in requirements, analysis and design
- Ability to handle and manage multiple projects
- Experience of successfully managing the offshore project.
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you