In the role of IT Personnel / Officer,
1. In the role of IT personnel, Overseeing company’s IT functions or specific technology functions within a department.
2. Determining IT budget and equipment needs.
3. Contributing to the overall business strategy; at minimum, an IT & Admin Personnel will be expected to ensure that IT initiatives they are responsible for are aligned with broader business goals.
4. Staying up-to-date with emerging technologies and identifying opportunities for innovation, cost savings, etc.
5. Leadership. No matter the job title, IT & Admin Personnel are responsible for the direction of a team, which may consist of senior-level managers and other staff.
6. An IT & Admin Personnel coordinates with our office in Islamabad and provide complete guidance and assistance where and when required.
7. Perform data backups to ensure all company-owned work is saved.
8. Install and update network system improvements.
9. Install and configure wireless networking equipment.
10. In short, IT & Admin Personnel is to oversee the information technology needs of an organization including supervising subordinates, coordinating software implementation and upgrades, determining IT budget and equipment needs, and ensuring systems security.
Critical Control Points Audit Assignment Multitasking Skills Coordination Abilities Report Writing