Job Description and Responsibilities:
The incumbent will be responsible to design and build applications on the iOS platform. H/She should have strong command in developing native iOS application and frameworks using Objective-C and Swift.
They should be able to translate functional specifications into logical, component-based technical designs and write clean, simple, and tested code to support new product features. They should have a hands-on grip in designing, implementing and testing iOS applications - using state of the art iOS APIs and frameworks. They should be able to develop robust and extendible code using the latest iOS Design Patterns and develop new features to add to existing apps as well as new apps. Collaboration will be required with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features and build rapid prototypes to showcase potential new features. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance will be needed along with continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Education & Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience in iOS application development.
- Experience with Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture, JSON and XML.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs integration.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Familiarity with web technologies, HTML and web scripting languages.
- Familiarity with modern iOS development and libraries.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Powered by JazzHR