Maintains highest level of quality, service and cleanliness in all work assignments.
Follows K2G procedures for receiving, preparing, holding, packing and serving products.
Takes an active role in customer service and food service duties required to open restaurants, operate the restaurant and close the restaurant.
Helps in training of Team Members using the STAR 2000 System.
Works as a substitute for the Assistant Restaurant Manager in his absence.
1. Prepares and submits required reports as requests. Uses approved projection techniques, cash control techniques and security / health measures.
2. Accepts application from prospective new hires and verifies information.
3. Inspects facilities and store interior for adherence to CHAMPS / OFR Evaluation standards.
4. Participates in and supervises all food preparation to get the restaurant ready to open in the absence of the manager or assistant manager.
5. Maintains highest possible level of product level of product quality.
6. Prepares all products according to K2G approved procedures.
7. Adheres to approved K2G holding temperatures and discard times for all food products.
8. Checks temperatures of shortening on cookers and holding units to verify accuracy.
9. Accepts deliveries of products, inspects for quality and stores products quickly and promptly.
10. Adheres to first in, first out product rotation system.
11. Completes reports necessary to clear system.
12. Before the restaurant opens attaches deposit slips to DCR report.
13. Prepares change funds for Customer Service Team members.
14. Knows CHAMPS and OFR Evaluation requirements, and supervises all tasks to see they meet those requirements.
15. Maintains Management / Projection Control sheet.
16. Adjusts chicken projection plan according to sales trends.
17. Checks the cooking / holding temperatures of all equipment according to the K2G Operating Standards Library.
18. Checks the cooking / holding temperatures of all equipment according to the K2G Operating Standards Library.
19. Regularly checks and records holding temperatures of all products.
20. Assigns Customer Service Team Members to cash register stations.
21. Clears all deletes from cash register before taking hourly reading.
22. Regularly pulls excess cash from the register before taking the hourly reading.
23. Handles any customer complaint and informs the manager of action.
24. Supervises and participates in daily cleaning according to guidelines in K2G Operating Standards Library.
25. Supervises and participates in nightly clean up following guidelines in K2G Operating Standard Library.
26. Completes all reports and makes entries in the cash register.
27. Balances cash and makes up bank deposit.
28. Follows all cash control and security procedures.
29. Takes daily / weekly inventory.
30. Sets teleprocessing on POS cash register.
31. Turns off lights and equipment.
32. Locks doors.
33. Conducts / ORR Alert Checks.
34. Maintains effective organization of labor in any shift and to ensure all employees are allocated defined responsibilities and carry out their functions, to accurately assess team member’s performance.
35. Conduct orientation and OJT for new employees using the STAR 2000.
36. Make recommendations where necessary, on training land supervision of restaurant team members, so that all team members are capable of meeting the standards of performance required.
37. Ensure that controls and procedures necessary for safety and security in the restaurants are carefully followed.
38. Ensure that cash handling procedures are strictly adhered to, in accordance to the Company’s procedures.
39. Assist the Duty Manager in any work (include Admin.) Related to opening and closing the restaurant.
40. Ensure that employees in the store follow established cleaning and maintenance procedures, advising the Duty Manager of any repairs or maintenance required within the restaurant.
41. Function as a shift manager in the absence of the manager under the direction of the Area manager.
42. Accept applications from prospective new hires and verifies information from applicants.
43. Performs other duties as required by the restaurant management team.
Job Rewards and Benefits
Incentive Bonus Medical