Thirdera is a leading global ServiceNow partner changing the way companies experience the platform. How? By helping our clients unlock business and customer workflows in the cloud through digitization and automation. We work with industry-leading architects and developers to combine the power of the ServiceNow platform with its limitless potential to increase productivity in all industries. #TeamEra is comprised of nearly 700 Eranauts operating in 15 countries worldwide. We are a group of driven and passionate individuals working to transform how our clients experience internal productivity. If you share an equally enthusiastic mindset and possess the necessary skills and experience to help us reach our goals, join us in the Thirdera!
About the position
Our Delivery Services organization is seeking an experienced and skilled ServiceNow Solutions Architect who can create solutions and lead technical vision across all of ServiceNow. We have earned all 4 ServiceNow Workflow badges and lead and guide our customers through the most complex of integrations and innovations.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated ServiceNow team-player. Our ServiceNow Solution Architects can design, architect and serve as the lead developer responsible for the development of new ServiceNow solutions and enhancements to existing environments. We will rely on your expertise working with large-scale applications and frameworks and we will leverage your outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Solution across any combination of ServiceNow ITSM or ITOM or ITBM or CSM or ITAM or SecOps or GRC modules and App Engine.
- Architecting, designing, developing, implementing and integrating ServiceNow solutions that are simple, intuitive, and easy to use that will allow customers to extend and customize the functionality of ServiceNow to meet their specific business needs.
- Develop on the ServiceNow platform including applications, database integration, interfaces, and / or new functionality enhancements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering desired (or related Technical field)
- ServiceNow - Certified System Administrator (minimum) required
- ServiceNow – Certified Implementation Specialist in any ServiceNow specialty area required
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer desired
- Experience working with Web Services technologies such as SOAP and RESTful around APIs desired
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-serving attitude, and ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player
- ITSM and ITIL familiarity is required (ITIL Foundations certification preferred)
Thirdera is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Powered by JazzHR