Tekrevol is a leading mobile app development company dedicated to providing businesses with reliable technological solutions. We have helped countless entrepreneurs achieve their goals and drive results by creating top rated mobile apps and websites.
As a global company, our aim isn’t just to create digital solutions but to help businesses achieve sustainable growth and scalability. Our teams and networks stretch across the United States, and have extended its reach to Ukraine & the Middle East.
The incumbent will be responsible monitors every phase of the development process to ensure that the design and software adhere to company standards along with ensuring the following:
- Hands-on experience in different types of games like board games, cards games, multiplayer games.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience working with Mobile Applications
- Experience in functional testing, regression testing, alpha testing, testing of coverage and workflows
- Experience in performance testing like response time, battery consumption and graphics performance, network connectivity-on different networks (2G,3G,4G, WIFI)
- Experience of testing in different platforms IOS, tablets, iPad
- Experience in soak testing, localization testing, recovery testing,
- Document test cases
- Record test progress and results
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Search and analyze product features being tested
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- Experience in compatibility testing, responsive testing, regression testing
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in software design, engineering, or computer science.
- 1-2 years of experience with game testing is preferred.
- SQA experience of Web-based & Mobile application(s).
- Experience with manual testing.
- Experience of Grey/White/Black Box Testing.
- Hands-on experience of bug tracking tools i.e. Mantis, TestLink, Jira etc.
- Experience in Project Documentation.
- Experience in functional, regression and performance testing for Enterprise software would be a plus.
- Experience with creating wireframes would be a plus.
- Should have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Should be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail orientation is a must.
- Should be able to perform multi-task, triage issues, react well to changes and work
- independently in a fast-paced environment.
Shift Timings: Afternoon (12p.m - 9:00 p.m)
Powered by JazzHR