Summary Quality Supervisors coordinate with Cotton Selectors teams and make sure cotton meets quality standards. Quality Supervisors should demonstrate supervisory skills, attention to details, organization, teamwork, and time management. Main
Responsibilities Along with the below listed responsibilities, the employee should conduct any other business related to the function as required by her or his supervisor.
1.Prepare type samples of cotton.
2.ensure samples are withdrawn by selector on field and received at office.
3.ensure sample are withdrawn by warehousing team and sent for HVI and trash.
4.cordinate with logistic team for lifting of bails.
5. Manage samples for manual testing and assist the manual classification.
6. Ensure samples are sent for testing to labs in coordination with trader.
7. Maintain quality registered / quality claim also and keep it updated.
8. Input all result in the quality registered and save it on daily basis.
9. Release the quality report on daily and weekly basis.
10. Manage TA / DA bill of Cotton selectors.
11. Ensure that all quality claims are settled within time.
12. Stay in strong coordination with another platform such as Corn and G&O. Experiences At least 5-8 years of experience in cotton selection in Pakistan.
Skills Should be proficient in MS office(Excel) Required
Education Bachelor's or Master's Degree (Agriculture / Economics)