Avanceon is looking to hire a BI Developer who will utilize their passion for reporting, analytics, data visualization, data science, and advanced analytics to drive BI initiatives for the division. The BI Developer utilizes strong data management, integration, and analytical skills to support BI initiatives in a Customer-Centric environment. As a key member of the development team, this position will work with customers, internal stakeholders and management to provide superior reporting and analytics to our customers.
- Ensure reports meet data accuracy, query performance, usability, and functionality requirements.
- Create and administer App Workspaces to control permissions and access to PBI dashboard.
- Design, build and maintain appropriate database objects, warehouse builds, Online Analytical Processing ( "OLAP ) models, and user-friendly reporting that meet specification
- Hands on experience on Power BI and DAX
- Ability to meet deadlines, identify issues and resolve with minimal direction.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science
- At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in the BI field.
- Proven experience and track record in Microsoft BI stack (SSAS, SSIS, PowerBI)
- Hands on experience of BI reports optimizations, building dashboards, scorecards, KPIs