1. Develop and design presentations primarily in PowerPoint that advance key business objectives and tell the story through clean, concise, and well-organized slides.
2. Whether preparing for a critical Board or Directors presentation, or assisting a department in developing slides for internal use, must be able to interpret complex concepts and translate them into easy-to-understand graphs, charts, and visual graphics.
3. Will distill clear messaging while incorporating smart visual solutions that make a difference at high-stakes meetings that affect major business decisions.
4. Develop and maintain customized templates and graphics to ensure a consistent look and feel for the department.
5. Draft, consult for, and proofread PowerPoint presentations that advance key business objectives
6. Use data analysis, graphic design, and appropriate graphics and technology tools to present information in a way that is accurate, accessible, and appealing
7. Develop and maintain customized templates and graphics to ensure a consistent look and feel for the department, and provide training for use
1. Innate creativity and artistic background.
2. Solid knowledge of PowerPoint.
3. Experience with infographics (data analysis and data visualization).
4. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Software (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, DreamWeaver) will be an advantage.
5. Understanding of corporate branding.
6. Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
7. Strong organizational and time management skills; able to manage multiple projects and priorities with demanding deadlines.
8. Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management.
9. A strong desire to learn new skills, software and capabilities.
Qualification : Bachelors
Experience : Minimum 2 Years
Location : Islamabad
Communication Skills MS Power Point Adobe Creative Suite